Last Updated 12/23/2022
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites, or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Web sites. Cookies allow your browser to remember some specific information which the Web server can later retrieve and use. When you quit your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer’s memory, while some expire or disappear.
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our Web sites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our Web sites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display EPFR advertisements when you visit Web sites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other Web sites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
Questions or Concerns
200 Portland Street
Boston MA, 02114