The recent collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has shaken markets across the globe, adding another layer of volatility and uncertainty to the global economy. A week after the news broke out, how has this affected investor sentiment? What do EPFR Fund Flows and Allocations data show about the real impact on different sectors, markets and geographies?
Join our Chief Innovation Officer, Sayad Baronyan, and Director of Research, Cameron Brandt, for a macro and micro-level outlook, including:
- Market positioning towards the banking industry before the collapse
- Silicon Valley Bank positioning: active managers, fixed income
- Equity positioning of small or regional banks similar to SVB
- Fund managers’ response
- Outlook for regional banks
- The impact on the US technology sector
We host our Market Insights calls regularly. Would you like to join the next one? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Would you like to learn more about our solutions?