Despite China’s first steps away from the zero-Covid policies that have sapped its economy and some optimistic forecasts for 2023, investors tapped...
China Share Classes
The fate of China’s Evergrande, the second-largest developer in China by sales, could have a knock-on effect on China’s real estate sector and the...
Nov 22, 2021
Our latest technical paper discusses China as an asset class from the perspective of the EPFR China Flows and Positioning datasets. China Share...
Oct 12, 2020
In the previous quants corner piece released in May, Chinese Share Classes: Getting past the letter A, we noted the increasing allocation by active...
Jul 10, 2020
The new monthly dataset by EPFR, first of its kind, provides granular insight into all nine China Share Classes, meeting investor demand and...
Apr 23, 2020
- Putting a premium on T+0.5 data September 29, 2023
- EPFR Exchange Podcast – Japan Equities: From a dark to sunlit investment trap, feat. Pictet Asset Management Jon Withaar September 28, 2023
- Weekly fund flows highlights – 25th September 2023 September 27, 2023
- Interest rates and investor sentiment on hold September 25, 2023
- Another turn of the screw in Europe September 18, 2023
Alpha generation alternative funds APAC Equity Funds Asia Funds asset allocation asset management Bitcoin BoE Guidance bond flow data Bond Fund Flows Caretta Data China Share Classes corporate bond market country as allocator cryptocurrencies Cryptocurrency daily fund flows Elections Energy Energy prices EPFR equity fund flows Equity Investors Evergrande financial market data Fixed Income Barometer Fund flows data FX Allocations gasoline prices Green investing healthcare Hedge Fund Data hedge fund flows Hedge fund flows data high-frequency data Industry Allocations Data Inflation money market fund flows Risk Shell Stock flows supply chains technical paper Volatility Webinar