Steve Muzzlewhite takes a look at the latest trends we are seeing in February, 2023 using EPFR’s Fund Flows and Allocations data.
Key points covered in this week’s video:
- UK Equity Funds saw a 6th straight weekly outflow
- Active UK Equity Funds in aggregate have not seen a positive weekly flow since week ending 5th Jan 2022
- European Equity Managers have been underweight UK for the last year with their underweight increasing by 40bps
- European Equity Managers have been overweight France for the same period but have increased their overweight from 3.04% to 5%
- SRI/ESG Equity Funds added a further $2.87 and SRI/ESG Bond Funds an additional $2bn
Would you like to learn more about our solutions?