In a week where the US nonfarm payroll employment reported the lowest increase since December 2020, EPFR’s Global Head of Customer Solutions, Steve Muzzlewhite, saw mixed signals using our Fund Flows and Allocations data. Key trends include:
- US equity funds saw the eight weekly outflow in 9 weeks
- Fourth consecutive weekly inflow for gold funds
- High yield bond funds saw a 35-week high inflow
- US corporate bond funds saw their largest inflow since Q2 2020
- US money market funds reported an inflow of over $50 billion for the fourth consecutive week
- European money market funds hit a 13-week high
Would you like to learn more about our solutions?