Steve Muzzlewhite looks at EPFR’s Fund Flow and Allocations data, as we wrap up February 2023. Interestingly, it has been a negative week for flows, and in this video we cover the following highlights:
- Equity Funds recorded their second aggregate outflow in the last 3 weeks just shy of $7bn outflow
- Flows into Bond Funds dropped for the 6th week running. $17.4bn in second week of the year to a more modest $4.9bn
- Alternative Funds saw their longest inflow streak in 11 months come to an end
- US Technology Sector Funds have seen 7 weekly outflows and just 1 weekly inflow
- Meanwhile, China Technology Funds have seen 7 weekly inflows and 1 outflow
- NAV performance where the average China Technology Fund return so far YTD is +2.76% vs 14.82% for US Technology Funds
Would you like to learn more about our solutions?