How did markets react to the interest rate hikes from both the US Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank? In a week where nonfarm payrolls in America reported a job increase way above the initial expectations, we use EPFR’s Fund Flows and Allocations data to deep dive into the latest investor sentiment trends.
In this episode, Steve Muzzlewhite takes a looks at the following trends:
- Money market fund flows and bond flows keep on capturing investors’ attention
- Equity fund flows to China on the rise
- Outflows across developed markets equity funds
- The interesting case of Japanese equity funds
- A positive week for emerging markets equity funds, especially India and Indonesia
Would you like to learn more about our solutions?